Thursday, May 31, 2007

Let the record play

Hello all. Just a quick entry about today!
Went to IMM with mummy today to buy ingredients for my dish.
Ha ha, Giant is such a fun play to be at. :D
& a place that can take alot of photos too!

Big fishes!

What mesmerizing eyes O_O

Salmon, my favourite!

Fishes give you protein!

MUMMY! (:

MUM: Mei ah, want me to enrol you in classes?
ME: What classes?
MUM: The one that teaches you how to make sushi.
ME: Haha, I want real cooking classes!
ME: In hotels, wearing tall white hats.
MUM: Siao.

:D

Ahah sushi!

So I made my third dish for my exam practical, prawn noodles.
Mummy says it should be named "Seafood Noodles".
But, its too late to change my dishes name, blah.

Yummy okay.

Slept, woke up, went rollerblading! Wheee funnn :D

Snap snap.

Cca tomorrow, finally. Wont rot at home studying already.
Ha ha, He's coming back tomorrow! Okay.
Goodnight all :D

<3

No comments: